Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

An SEC-country view on the QB battle at OSU

0 HS
Kentucky Buckeye's picture
April 21, 2015 at 10:46pm
17 Comments

I'm an Ohio State fan who lives in Kentucky, the only place that holds a fan base (BBN) almost comparable to ours.
Although Kentucky is a pile of steamy shit in football, there are many Tennessee, Alabama, [enter stupid fan base here], etc fans always giving me their opinions on CFB. I'm the one Buckeye fan they know. They texted me insults when we lost to Illinois at home in 07, and texted me kudos when we beat Alabama and Oregon this year. They also love to give me their opinion on the QB controversy since they "know everything about football, we're SECCCC fans".
Most think Cardale should start. They think he is a specimen, and all say that he should have gone pro. The majority of older guys think Barrett should start. They preach his completion percentage and ability to accurately distribute to playmakers. Most of the the people my age (25) who watch enough to remember casual OSU games from a few years ago all seem to like Braxton. These are the guys who always brag about the next blue chipper going to Coach Cal. They all remember him winning games and think he is a freak athlete.

Obviously, this is a subject that will/has beaten Secretariat's corpse back to life, but I thought some of you would enjoy a general outsider's perspective from an avid SEC fan base.

Go Bucks.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments