Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Spring Game: What do I need to know?

0 HS
Marcus Hall's Middle Fingers's picture
April 14, 2015 at 9:55am
14 Comments

My daughters (10 and 8) have asked me repeatedly when we can go to a game at the 
Shoe. My wife and I have never been able to pull the trigger on four tickets at the price we found them listed for. We live in Indiana so we always catch the Buckeyes on a road game, and watch all the rest on TV together as a family. It's a Saturday ritual that brings us all together in the same place for three hours, during what is a very busy time of year for us. 

Anyway, I bought four tickets for the Spring game, and we're going to surprise our daughters with their first trip to Ohio Stadium on Saturday (wife's never been either). We're not going to tell them where we're going and see if they can figure it out along the way. They're going to freak when they realize what's going on and I can't wait to see it!

What do I need to know about Saturday to make the most of the trip? Any other events to check out? I've been to two games during the fall, but I've never been to the Spring game. We're going to stay overnight at a hotel with an indoor pool so they can swim that evening. Any suggestions on that?

Thanks in advance for any helpful information.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments