Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I am gonna be that guy.....Brax

0 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture
March 25, 2015 at 6:10pm
137 Comments

EDIT (10:15 p.m.) This is not a bash Braxton post, not at all. Simply an observation of the press from the early parts of camp. Maybe this early reporting focusing on Brax is positive, maybe it isn't. Glad we are along for the ride.

First and foremost I cringe at starting a topic focused on Braxton. Hopefully you don't cringe too much seeing it. It is NOT a who should start piece.

This has been bugging me. Two weeks into spring practice and nearly all the pre-season buzz has been focused on Braxton. Nearly all the pictures feature Braxton. And now Advocare-gate.

Yes, yes, yes, Braxton is a stud and all that. I just don't like all the focus being on him no matter how much I admire and love watching Braxton play. He is a QB, but not necessarily the face of our team. One could argue Bosa, Elliot, any of the Qbs...

It's like the media has forgotten JT broke records and Cardale steam rolled the Nation's best. I am beginning to have a bad feeling about this QB situation. I am feeling a no matter who starts fans will be divided and dare I say it, a Tim Tebow situation could occur where fans clamor for the back-up, especially if that back up is Braxton.

I do not envy Meyer. His love for Braxton could lead to a great season or the downfall of a repeat.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 137 Comments