Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bud Foster: "Ohio State Will Want to Score 100 Points on Us"

0 HS
Cooper's picture
March 20, 2015 at 12:26pm
72 Comments

We don't have rehash what happened in week two of last year, but it's pretty obvious revenge will be on OSU's mind. Unsurprisingly, Virginia Tech's celebrated defensive coordinator (Bud Foster)  is aware of the challenge the Buckeyes will present him. From roanoake.com:

AB: Do you spend the whole offseason wondering who Ohio State might use at quarterback?
BF: No, I mean, they’re going to run their offense. They ran it with the big kid, they ran their same offense they ran against us in September. The big thing they were able to do, nobody could stop their running back. That’s the one thing that we did was load the box and make them have to beat us throwing the football. But we’ll study them against particularly some looks that we gave them, to see if that’s something that we want to continue with or if we want to change some things up, but I don’t see them changing their offense. Regardless of who their quarterback is, they’ll want to score 100 points on us, I know that. They’ll want to beat us down. But we’ll be ready to play.

He goes on to compliment Ohio State's program and talk about other Virginia Tech stories in the Q&A. It should be a great game in Blacksburg. Here's the link to the full article: http://www.roanoke.com/sports/columns_and_blogs/blogs/andy_bitter_virginia_tech_football/bud-foster-q-a-on-ohio-state-s-qbs-jason/article_5f9dfc2a-ce4a-11e4-949b-3352f9d34649.html

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 72 Comments