Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Do you really want to know how the sausage was made?

0 HS
couldn't go for 3's picture
February 5, 2015 at 9:31pm
58 Comments

I like sausage; always have, probably always will.  Making sausage is not a pretty process, and I prefer to be naive or oblivious of this while I am partaking in the end result, which tastes very good.

Which brings me to my (and your) love for all things OSU football.  The end results are glorious; arguably never better than we have it right now.  But here again I also prefer to take the naive / ignorance is bliss approach to my fanhood and not know what goes on behind the scenes.  While I would love to imagine my dashing young Bucks all being gentleman with the highest honor and chivalry, I would be fooling myself to believe this is how all the players and coaches are in real life.  While I want a cleanly run program, with men of integrity throughout, I realize that this is most likely not the case.  

In light of all the talk of oversigning/running current players off and now the Stan Drayton leaving/Mike Weber situation, I find the best approach for me personally is to just enjoy the sausage and not worry about how it was made.  Just my 2 cents...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 58 Comments