Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The (once?) great M*chigan bending over for this Harbaugh jamoke?

0 HS
FailtotheVictors's picture
December 17, 2014 at 11:07pm
41 Comments

M*chigan is so desperate its laughable.  They believe so profoundly that this Harbaugh guy is the 2nd coming of Urban Meyer that they've abandoned all self respect.  

Harbaugh has only got 7 years of college coaching experience (2 of which were losing seasons) !!! 8 million a year?!?!?!?! Thats absurd.  For a coach that has ZERO national titles, and played in 1 BCS game. Not to mention there were reports that he lost his locker room in San Fransisco.  I've also heard he's a weird awkward guy, and might not be a sure thing in recruiting.  To sum this up - he's an ABOVE AVERAGE COACH. 

If I were Harbaugh I'd be so embarrassed that my alma matter is offering me more money than coaches with multiple national titles, that I wouldn't even entertain the offer.  You can't overpay a guy by so much and expect him to even come close to meeting such lofty expectations that would come with 8 mil a year. Harbaugh already said no to Michigan a few weeks ago.  He's clearly playing the market or only considering Michigan because they offered him an absurd amount of money - very Michigan Man like.  

Even if Harbaugh goes to Michigan, I don't see it playing out the way Michigan fans think it will. 

2004 San Diego 7–4 
2005 San Diego 11–1  
2006 San Diego 11–1 

2007 Stanford 4–8 
2008 Stanford 5–7 
2009 Stanford 8–5 
2010 Stanford 12–1 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments