Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Same JT Barret

0 HS
Dmac3212's picture
October 28, 2014 at 2:20pm
108 Comments

Im not here to say I told you so, because its to early to be certain of what type of player JT will be. But this is the second time I made a forum topic, got shit on and then saturday comes around a my point was proven. I think the Buckeyes can win with Jt at quarterback, but I also think its time to have a legitimate conversation about his inability to push the ball down field. Just like almost every other game this year JT under threw two deep balls that would of led to touchdowns. This was the only second solid defense the Buckeyes offense has faced this year, and the results were not pretty. His lack of arm strength is allowing defenses to jump shorter routes, and take away the intermediate passing game in the middle of the field. Only time will tell, I just think after Saturdays game it is worth talking about. I understand the offensive line didn't play will and the play calling was very conservative. I just see JT as a QB who will put up massive numbers against lesser talent, then struggle against talented defenses. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 108 Comments