Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Playoff Committee Projection

0 HS
Tritz50's picture
October 27, 2014 at 1:58pm
43 Comments

With the rankings coming out tomorrow I thought I would post my picks as the top 10 for the season rankings.  I encourage everyone to post theirs as well

1. Florida State - defending champs, best win on season.
  2. Notre Dame - Only reason they have a loss is the played Florida State
  3. Mississippi State - Good wins over LSU and Auburn
  4. Alabama - Good wins over WVU and TAMU (yes I know they are not that good but 59-0 is impressive
  5. Oregon - Good wins over MSU and UCLA, Arizona is a tough loss but not a terrible one.
  6.  Auburn - Impressive win over K-State get another test coming up against Miss. St.
  7. Michigan St. - Best win is Nebraska, hung with Oregon for most of game but still lost.
  8. TCU - lost to a solid Baylor team. Beat Oklahoma & Okie St. Get K-state and WVU next 2 weeks
  9. Ole Miss - Good win over Bama and a loss at LSU isn't bad even if LSU isn't that good
  10. Kansas St. - Good win over Oklahoma (even if they did blow it), Played a good Auburn team tough.

Also in celebration of reaching 100 helmet stickers I will upvote anyone that comments on this even if you don't agree

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments