Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

State of the B1G...

0 HS
DaiTheFlu's picture
October 25, 2014 at 4:30pm
36 Comments

Is anyone else here as fed up with the current state of this mediocre conference as I am? I found myself intently watching the Minnesota - Illinois game earlier rooting hard for Minny to pull off the win, simply due to the fact that it'd give our Buckeyes another chance at a top-25 win on the regular season schedule. Yes, you heard that right, I was actually invested in the outcome of the Minnesota game. And the worst part is, they couldn't even pull it off, which virtually guarantees that we won't play another ranked team other than MSU until the B1G Championship, if we get that far. Oh, how I long for the good old days (less than ten years ago) when we played 5-6 ranked teams a year and strength of schedule was never a topic beaten to death by nitwits like David Pollack and Jesse Palmer.

To every other team in this conference, please, for the love of god and all that is holy, stop being so freaking pathetic. Minnesota, Illinois and Purdue, you guys make more TV money than Oklahoma, UCLA and Florida State, so there's no damn good reason why you should be this terrible year in and year out. Somebody, anybody (aside from Nebraska, Wisconsin and MSU) please stand up and help Ohio State put a stop to this diluted and stale product!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments