Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Rutgers: scUM Schadenfreude

0 HS
LeftCoastBuck's picture
October 18, 2014 at 9:55pm
29 Comments

The self immolation is simply awesome. First quarter....

I'm beginning to think we're going to have more problems with them than with the Spartans

A little later...

We are going to get completely and utterly jailsexed by Ohio State. Good Lord it's like watching a different sport than the abomination we call football

and then....

They have a totally reconstructed OL and a QB with no starting experience until game 1.  I mean how is it possible? You need 4/5th year seniors and juniors on OL and a 4th/5th year SR at QB to win I am told.

Barrett in 5 weeks already looks polished.  Pathetic coaching.  Our 2 backups look like they have never seen a football field since HS.

and my personal fave....

Why the f*ck does OSU have to thrive so much even after losing Braxton Miller???  Yeah, their schedule is weak but they're doing what you're supposed to do to crappy teams and their players improve from week to week. 

I'm so sick of this same script.  Michigan makes Ruters look like a national title contender (at least offensively) and OSU finishes them off in the 1st quarter and could easily win by 60. 

God, not even a bye week can give me peace. 

Let the butthurt flow.....

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments