College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Crazy Jimmy Talk In The Heart Of The South

+1 HS
EMoThaGr8's picture
August 7, 2017 at 12:36pm
6 Comments

I don't know how I ended up there, except that it's time for some football the offseason. I guess I just started to wonder how other programs' message boards felt about their teams and what they had to say. Initially I was headed to Ole Miss, but something jumped in my head and told me to take a quick ride through Tuscaloosa, and I came across this thread about Harbaugh. Interesting, I thought; there were many who offered opinions that Jimmy's sideshow is headed toward being tiresome for the administration but not so much for the fanbase. There were others that speak of him being a top 10-12 college football coach. But the overall consensus in the comments was (and I'll take the liberty of paraphrasing with a Dixie drawl): "But he ain't gon' beat O-hiah State."

Here's the link to the thread, to which the OP also provided a link to a Yahoo! article that prompted it (free site): 

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286925

When you have time, take a look, 'cause you know, it's time for some football it's the offseason. Still.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments