Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

For My Fellow Beer Loving Buckeyes Coming Into Town This Week

+6 HS
nafimafi's picture
December 26, 2022 at 6:15pm
5 Comments

so as as someone who lives and has lived in ATL years, and is a huge brewery fan, i thought id give a little rundown of some of my favorite breweries if anyone would like to check them out. Most are concentrated in west midtown, but it can vary. Whenever I visit places I always like to check out the local beer scene, so if you are like me you may appreciate this!

Monday Night Brewing and Monday Night Garage: MNB is my fav in the city, get their Dr. Robot if you are into sours. Their Garage location is right off the beltline and is surrounded by a lot of other good breweries

Scofflaw and Dr Scofflaw at the works: Their IPAs are great and their new Dr Scofflaw location is at a new awesome food hall called "the works'' which is great for families

Orpheas: right next to Piedmont park and specializes in some great sours and stouts

New Realm: okay admittedly their beer is average, however the building is stunning, has some of the best brewery food ive had, and is more of a  professional casual vibe rather than nitpicking of beer taste. Right on the east side beltline, next to Ponce city market (which is a place every single person visiting town should visit, its a food hall with restaurants and games on the rooftop) and is a great place to take a wife or girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever who may care less about beer. thats why my gf and i go there lmao, she likes the city view and food while i just drink.

Best End: Next to monday night garage, i really liked all their IPAs and their food was very good. right off the beltline

Wild Leap: Having their grand opening right across from the stadium, supposed to be a great building and their owner is specifically wanting Buckeye fans to come for some pre bowl events. should be fun, ill be there

Fire Maker: West Coast IPA is great

Bold Monk: This place is unique as it is also an extremely good restaurant, not brewery food but true southern restaurant. Also has a library and bookstore if you are into the intellectual artsy stuff. Right next to the works and fire maker, so u can hit them all in walking distance

Sweetwater: okay sweetwater is good, but nothing noteworthy.. however i mention it bc its the Dad of all craft beer in this city. you have to mention it, its huge. their 420 extra pale ale is legendary

welcome to Atl guys

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments