Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

This Week's Question: If You Could Add a Columbus-Area Restaurant As a Concession Stand at Ohio State Games, What Would It Be?

Josh Poloha's picture
August 15, 2022 at 8:00am
28 Comments

Good morning and happy Monday, Eleven Warriors!

The Shoe and Schottenstein Center are filled with a number of different concession stands and each has a variety of different food options that fans can choose from throughout every game. That said, one can never have too many good selections to choose from.

I'm from the Cleveland area, where Progressive Field (home of the Guardians) has plenty of options – both the standard concession stand choices and Cleveland-based restaurants – to choose from, including Barrio, Fat Head's, Great Lakes Brewing Co., Melt, Momocho, Ohio City Burrito, Sweet Moses and The Brew Kettle, among others.

So, with that, let's get ourselves a little hungry to start the week and maybe convince Ohio State to add a restaurant (or five) to their concession stand options at sporting events.

This Week's Question: If You Could Add a Columbus-Area Restaurant as a Concession Stand at Ohio State Games, What Would it be?

Honestly, I had a tough time narrowing it down to just one answer (or even a few, for that matter), so here are some of the ones that immediately popped into my head: Roosters, Buckeye Donuts, Adriatico's, Fusian, Tommy's Pizza, and Raising Cane's.

Which one(s) would you choose to be at the Shoe and the Schottenstein Center during games? I apologize in advance if reading this made you hungry.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments