Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What Was the First R-rated Movie You Ever Saw?

+10 HS
GINNandjuice's picture
January 30, 2020 at 3:39pm
136 Comments

Continuing the Off-season movie threads....

As a child of divorce, I saw my father every other weekend and for one month during the summer. He was a blue-collar, hard-working man that never had much money and had to occasionally pick-up shifts during summer visits. One day, I'm pretty sure it was a Saturday, he got called in due to a gas line emergency, so one of the neighborhood kids came over and watched my brother and me. 

Being super young and full of energy, keeping my attention to a movie was never easy, but that was all about to change. I had stumbled upon the television remote. I had never been able to really have "control" since my father was from the old school - his house, his television, his choice. My life was literally changed forever, completely blown away. I got really into science fiction and still have it as one of my most
re-watchable movies of all time. 

The Terminator (1984)

Thanks for joining this ride, do any of you dubbers remember seeing your first R-rated movie? Was it awesome? Looking forward to the responses. Cheers.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 136 Comments