Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Wolverines next trip: London, Paris, Normandy

-1 HS
blu.fan's picture
June 17, 2017 at 5:10pm
89 Comments

The Michigan Wolverines will take their next trip to London, Paris, and Normandy. The decision was made via straw poll by the players. It appears the trip will have something of a World War II theme. I wonder if Woody would approve.

Meanwhile, in other news, while Michigan plans trips, OSU signs 4 star OL/DL Matthew Jones, and now has the top recruiting ranking in the country. Smh.

Link:  http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2017/06/17/michigans-next-european-trip-could-take-wwii-theme/102947804/

Seriously, Meyer is cleaning up. No one is going to catch the Buckeyes. There is only one sliver of good news for Michigan. OSU can only sign so many players and is already up to 14 out of a total of 18. There are enough good players out there for Michigan to recruit, as they can't all fit at OSU. I guess Michigan might be signing a few more kids out of the state of Ohio, since there isn't enough room for them in Columbus.

As regards the trip, I think this is awesome. Schools are spending a ton of money on football facilities (waterfalls, lazy rivers, putt putt golf, lounges, etc., etc.) I'd rather see kids have the chance to be exposed to places around the world.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 89 Comments