Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Baltimore Gameday 8/30

0 HS
dcbucks's picture
August 18, 2014 at 10:57am
18 Comments

Hopefully many of you will be descending on Baltimore for the OSU-Navy season kickoff. As we all know this game will be a high nooner. That shouldn't affect tailgaters, but many are traveling without a grill and will need some guidance on where to get warmed up for 2014. For those of you who wont have the means to tailgate, I have contacted two nearby bars that I think would be ideal for OSU fans. Their pregame plans are below:

Pickles Pub, which is the #1 Orioles pregame spot, will be open at 8:00am with their gameday specials (16oz can beer for $4). The OSU v Navy game will have sound on inside and outside if you don't have a ticket. Also, during the O's game at 7pm they will have $2 16oz cans from 2nd inning to end of the 8th if you don't have plans later. 

Magerks Pub & Grill, Baltimore's main OSU watch bar, is opening at 8:30am. They should be packed with an all OSU crowd in the fun neighborhood of Federal Hill. 

Both of these bars are a half mile walk to the stadium, Magerks is east of the stadium in Federal Hill at S. Charles St. and E. Cross St. Pickles is north of the stadium adjacent to Camden Yards on Washington Blvd.

Update 8/21 - I spoke with the stadium, there will be alcohol sales at the game with an exception to the vendors located behind the Navy seating areas

NOTE: if you have something to add let me know and I will make edits. I don't work for these places, just recommending them to our fans. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments