No. 1 Ohio State is 9-0 and heads to the ancient wind channel that is Champaign, Illinois on Saturday to play the Fightin' Bill Cubits.
The Buckeyes will be dealing with an 11 a.m. local kickoff time and expected adverse conditions. On top of that, QB J.T. Barrett will be making his first start in three weeks.
Will Ohio State get back to its dominating ways under Barrett? Or will the mystic Champaign winds mean another grind-it-out victory is on hand? It's time to put your internet points where your fingers are.
Successfully predict Ohio State's total offensive yardage (a.k.a. be the closest without going over) in the comment section, and you will earn your pick of t-shirt from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
The fine print:
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.