Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Thanks!

Jason Priestas's picture
November 26, 2015 at 11:28am
63 Comments

I wanted to take a second to thank everyone for being part of the greatest Ohio State community on the internet. And for all of you who have signed up for 12th Warrior, double thanks!

Recently, a competitor with deep pockets tried to lure one of our key contributors away. Thanks to your 12th Warrior contributions – and everything else you guys do, from shopping via our Amazon link, buying our great shirts, and the list goes on – we were able to keep this member here at Eleven Warriors. That means you and everyone else on the internet will get to read what he has to say for free instead of having to pay for it. That's a big deal to us.

I won't name the competitor, but I will say this same competitor was able to poach someone from us a few years ago. I believe they thought they were going to deal us a crippling blow, but the funny thing about what happened is that we got better when we replaced the guy they took from us.

If you're on the fence about 12th Warrior, just know that it works, and every bit of help is appreciated. Our servers are rock solid, we're keeping important members on the team and we're positioned for a bright future.

At any rate, happy Turkey Day and thanks for helping to make this place great.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments