Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Certain Commenters in Live Threads

+1 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture
November 21, 2015 at 5:36pm
11 Comments

I know we had the 11W Live Game Chat at the beginning of the season that ended up being really embarrassing.  I made a thread about it and posted some of the comments, which included a lot of racism, but it also didn't do much justice for everyone on there bad mouthing the players in general. That would have taken forever to cover. However, there are a few I've seen tonight who clearly don't know how to handle themselves in the live threads. 

KAREEMABDULJACOBB is particularly one I have noticed who has shown he is unable to handle himself based on past threads. Here are a couple just from tonight.

A little hard to read, but this is another from Kareem followed up by a comment from Braxton2Devin who is another one with a bad history in these threads.

Kareem's comment: "FUCK TIM BECK. OMG lol. I can't stand that fucker. If I ever saw him in person I'd break his god damn jaw for how much shit he's put me through this year lol"

Braxton2Devin replies: "Same. He needs to be fired and apologize on national TV for the joke of a performance he's given this year. I hope he's blacklisted from every D1 and D2 school and never gets another job in his life. He doesn't deserve to coach college football."

I remember telling Kareem last week that he needs to relax and handle himself a little better, but he apparently keeps doing it. If this is them filtering themselves while commenting with their username to the public, then it wouldn't surprise me if these were a couple of the assholes from the Live Game Chat.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments