Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Looking for a link

Rocket Man's picture
May 11, 2014 at 6:00pm
8 Comments

There was a preseason banquet where a guy did a musical tribute to the Buckeyes to the tune of Four Non Blondes "What's Up?/What's Going On?"  It was hilarious.

11W used to have a thread with that video, but it was the old site . . . and I can't find it in an 11W search or a Google search. If somebody could post a link, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Earle's picture

Good luck finding the missing link...

Italics are for emphasis.

+5 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

Anyone looking for the missing link should start the search in Ann Arbor. As for the OP I remember the video you're talking about, dude didn't have a great voice but what he lacked for there he made up for in effort. I was cracking up when he started really trying to belt it out! I tried a couple quick searches for you but couldn't pull it up, too bad I wouldn't mind giving it a watch again.

Football is complicated...

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

I do remember that the guy had quite a falsetto, and sang with so much energy that people around him seemed to be edging nervously away from him. I think it even made the local news.

Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

If the banquet was recent - than I would give it a couple of weeks - these things show up usually a few weeks afterwards.

jeremytwoface's picture

You're welcome...

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+3 HS
Rocket Man's picture

Thank you Jeremy, if I could give you 20 upvotes for this I would . . . for some reason that song (the original) has been going around my son's school, and I told my son about this, and now I get to show it to him!

Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

No problem...

I consider myself a pretty good internet sleuth.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

All that for an, "It's not very funny and he really can't sing." from my kids . . . but it was worth the effort.

+1 HS