Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Looking for a link

Rocket Man's picture
May 11, 2014 at 6:00pm
8 Comments

There was a preseason banquet where a guy did a musical tribute to the Buckeyes to the tune of Four Non Blondes "What's Up?/What's Going On?"  It was hilarious.

11W used to have a thread with that video, but it was the old site . . . and I can't find it in an 11W search or a Google search. If somebody could post a link, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Earle's picture

Good luck finding the missing link...

Just say no to italics abuse.

+5 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

Anyone looking for the missing link should start the search in Ann Arbor. As for the OP I remember the video you're talking about, dude didn't have a great voice but what he lacked for there he made up for in effort. I was cracking up when he started really trying to belt it out! I tried a couple quick searches for you but couldn't pull it up, too bad I wouldn't mind giving it a watch again.

Football is complicated...

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

I do remember that the guy had quite a falsetto, and sang with so much energy that people around him seemed to be edging nervously away from him. I think it even made the local news.

I didn't go to engineering school to be a 'people person'

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

If the banquet was recent - than I would give it a couple of weeks - these things show up usually a few weeks afterwards.

jeremytwoface's picture

You're welcome...

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+3 HS
Rocket Man's picture

Thank you Jeremy, if I could give you 20 upvotes for this I would . . . for some reason that song (the original) has been going around my son's school, and I told my son about this, and now I get to show it to him!

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

No problem...

I consider myself a pretty good internet sleuth.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS
Rocket Man's picture

All that for an, "It's not very funny and he really can't sing." from my kids . . . but it was worth the effort.

+1 HS