Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Spring practice updates?

Wesleyburgess1's picture
March 21, 2014 at 3:48pm
8 Comments

Sorry if I somehow missed them but did 11w have any spring practice updates thursday? I searched YouTube for videos from 11w but couldn't find any? I did see where Brionte Dunn was in the Friday skull session but normally they write a big article with updates, videos and talk about the interviews. I know Chris Ash, Stan Drayton, Ezeikle Elliot and Brionte Dunn were all interviewed yesterday. Just wondering, Thanks.

osu07asu10's picture

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

buckeyedexter's picture

This one about A-Dog made me happy!

"Bennett said that Adolphus Washington is blowing through double teams right now. He said it takes a grittier mindset to play inside, and Washington has that now."

Also, lots of other good spring ball stuff here:

http://www.theozone.net/football/2014/SpringBall/TMD03_27_14.html

+2 HS
Il_Padrino's picture

Great amount of info, thanks for sharing because we get zero college news over here. 

Living the life!  Go Buckeyes!

Suck-Et Conference (SEC) sucks.

TheBadOwl's picture

This isn't from practice, but I walked past Armani Reeves today and he's still rocking the Master Splinter Rat Tail look, which is pretty glorious.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
Wesleyburgess1's picture

Thanks guys. I posted the other day after I think practice 4. I've seen the new updates. Really exited about this team.

-1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Getting better every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!