Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

iPhone/iPad question

Ericgobucks's picture
February 20, 2014 at 11:00am
6 Comments

I can't find my profile and posts that i've commented on on mobile platforms. I scanned through the topic on the new site and didn't see the answer. I keep using my laptop to access the site, which is cool, but I want to be able to see my profile on mobile, too. Thanks 

NW Buckeye's picture

I have found that this is a problem with the mobile version of the new site.  The dropdown from the upper left hand corner on iPhones or iPads does not show the links to view your profile. 

You should report this on the Site Bugtracker forum post. Found here:  Site Bugtracker

+1 HS
m5987usus's picture

the problems the website is having with iphone capability is worse than TTUN problems with OSU! Boom!!!

O-H!

+2 HS
BucksfanXC's picture

I've had the same problem. iPhone 4, iOS 7

“Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect.”  - Woody

Chief B1G Dump's picture

For now...

Find a comment on a post you know where it is...or comment on something now...Then click your name on that comment and it will take you to your profile.

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

This has been an issue with iPhone & iPad since the launch. (I view on an IPad mainly & I'll say my visit's are down). Here's a little tip to get to your account. Click your username in the upper right corner. Keep pressing until you see the Safari options menu. Click 'open in a new tab'. Your profile will then open in a new tab/window. Hope that is helpful.

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

+2 HS
Ericgobucks's picture

Thank you, Poison. I will try that. +1