Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Massilon Washington at Glen Oak 7pm.-9:30 TWC sports channel now.

Groveport Heisman's picture
September 4, 2014 at 7:05pm
10 Comments

Not sure if this game is live but the guide says it is. Good chance to see Danny Clark and multiple other D-1 talents in action.

Whoa Nellie's picture

Always a good, close game.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+1 HS

So far G.O. has had the ball the whole first quarter and Clark has zero pass attempts. Score still 0-0 with 2:40 left in first.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Faded Trey's picture

I'm not a huge soccer fan, but I still watched the Crew games when I could.

TWC Sports can suck it.

Love,

DirecTV subscribers in cbus

7-7 3rd QTR  5:53 left

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

14-7 G.O. 3:18 left in 3rd. G.O's dual threat QB has looked like the star so far.

14-10 G.O....Andrew David the kicker committed to *ichigan just hit a " 50 yard FG" wow that was impressive.

17-14 Massillon like 5 mins left in game.

mh277907's picture

How is Clark playing?

buckeyebobcat

Honestly I'm a HUGE Clark fan thats why I watched this game over the NFL/college game's on at the same time. He didn't make any mistakes to cost his team the game Massillon won 17-14 but the coaches didnt really let him throw at all. I know he did miss a pass to a wide open WR streaking down the sideline. Looked poised out there but seems the coaches stuck to running the ball this game. I was a little disappointed and even the announcers mentioned being surprised at the lack of using Clark.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks for all the updates GH

+1 HS