Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Kareem Walker reaffirms his commitment to OSU again after TTUN visit.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
October 13, 2015 at 6:12pm
198 Comments

Update: Kareem Walker spoke with Alex Gleitman, one of the best in the business after visiting TTUN.

Kareem Walker: "I'm 100% to #OhioState"
— Alex Gleitman (@alexgleitman) October 17, 2015

Walker did add he'd "have to talk to Coach Alford about it" regarding potential of #Buckeyes adding second back in class
— Alex Gleitman (@alexgleitman) October 17, 2015

Editor's Note: we haven't had luck recently when a recruit says they are 100 percent but let's keep our finger's crossed.

Kareem Walker shed some light on his visit to TTUN in this article. I thought that he was going to keep out of the spotlight and lay low after his coach tweeted out his non-committal neutral press release. So much for laying low. Here is the link and I will provide some citations in a moment.

"That was definitely an impressive win," he said. "It was, basically, the I-formation and pro-style. That's really what I run in high school. That's the main set, with the two backs, two wide receivers and one tight end. I really know the plays that they were calling, and they were doing a good job of mixing it up, letting the running back run, letting the fullback run and doing play action. I really knew the offense because of what I do now."

Walker's relationship with U-M sophomore defensive back Jabrill Peppers and director of player personnel Chris Partridge (both of whom came from nearby Paramus (N.J.) Catholic) also is a potential boost.

"They played a big part in the visit," Walker said. "I was actually with Jabrill when I was down there. It was good. His message to me was really that I need to come there with him. He knows what kind of backs they have there and he knows what I'm capable of doing."

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 198 Comments