Rahshaun Smith, a class of 2016 DE from Maryland, spoke with Larry Johnson today and things are back in business for the Buckeyes and Smith. Smith is one of the top rated DE's in the country. He is a composite four-star, but rivals has him as a 5-star. Here are some of the things he talked about between him and Ohio State:
- He always loved Ohio State
- Spoke with Larry Johnson today and he told Smith that he wants him to come to visit for a game.
- Johnson also told him they are going to start talking more.
- Communication was ended on both ends. When Johnson was hired, Smith said he did not show much interest.
- "If a coach wants you, they will find a way to contact you, like they are now."
- He is building relationships with the staff and is going to get back on campus soon.
Smith is one of the best DE's prospects in the nation for 2016.