Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

FNL Player Numbers

Stellar's picture
July 25, 2014 at 8:41pm
17 Comments

For those of us at Friday Night Lights does anybody know the camp numbers of some of the top players here? I'm interested to know for any of the top recruits, but especially the committed players including QB Joe Burrow

Stellar's picture

Im pretty sure Danny Clark is 234

rdubs's picture

Gibson 204:

MN Buckeye's picture

I didn't think that Gibson was working out tonight. Glad to hear he is participating.

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Apparently he is also throwing the ball pretty damn well. 

KBonay's picture

Hmmmmm.....

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Does anybody know what the news was?

KBonay's picture

Looks like it might just be a teaser...

InTressITrust's picture

If I had to guess it would be something small but to drive traffic to their site

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Anyone know who 201 in red is? Killing it in the 1 on 1s

SoCalBuck26's picture

Wish this was on TV.  Sometimes I wish moving back to Columbus.  I'd kill for a Drop zone or Rottolo's pizza. lol.

Poison nuts's picture

Just a standard Donato's would even do the trick for me!

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+2 HS
SoCalBuck26's picture

OMG, mother f'n pizza buffet haha.

The Rill Dill's picture

Donato's has gone WAY downhill, since becoming a large chain store.  The price went up, and the quality and quantity went down.  Really sad.  A 'Big Don' is about 1/2 of the size as they were originally.

Poison nuts's picture

I've heard that, & I had one last time I was there & it wasn't quite as good as it once was, but's it's still way, WAY better than any chains down here in FL.

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

mtrotb's picture

I was there.  Austin Mack and Cager are big time Wideouts.  Urban spent a lot of time with Mack.  Mack kept wanting to go 1 on 1 with Williams.  Mack is the real deal.

mtrotb

The Rill Dill's picture

I hope someone posts some numbers, soon.  It was a great night, but confusing, as to who was who.  Man, Rickey Dudley looks like he could still smash some shit.

Buckeyeneer's picture

Anyone know who 245 was? He was a really tall WR and I overheard that he was a 2017 prospect. He had a pretty good night and was really developed if he really is in the class of 2017.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University