Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Community Interview Questions For Tyler Green...

Jordan Wagner's picture
July 1, 2014 at 9:08pm
24 Comments

Post your questions for Tyler Green here. 

ODEEZ330's picture

You were a kid who worked hard for your offer and seemed to commit on the spot. I love that. What was it like when the offer was extended and having all that work pay off?

O'Deez330
stark county football

+5 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

How did you first become interested in Ohio State?

+7 HS
teddyballgame's picture

What are some of your other interests or hobbies outside of football?

+4 HS
BierStube's picture

Tyler, first welcome to The Ohio State University.  Second, what areas do you feel you need to work on in order to be ready to contribute to the team?  Third, you made a great choice young man!

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+5 HS
osu407's picture

Which Ohio State player, current or former, do you think is most similar to you , or you most wish to emulate, in terms of playing style.

+4 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Compare the players you face in Maryland to what the players have been like at the camps.

+4 HS
JDunc686's picture

From what I understand you have flown a little under the radar since you play for a pretty stacked high school team; that said, what are your goals for your senior season and do you feel like you have a little bit of a chip on your shoulder?

+6 HS
Brutus' Left Nut's picture

Tyler, how do you feel when people, who you have never met, ask you about being "under the radar" during an online interview about your commitment to the football program with the largest fan base in the country?

-5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Hey Tyler - welcome aboard - do you have any hidden talents you care to share?

+6 HS
GoCAVSnBUCKS2's picture

What is your favorite moment so far in your football career(besides of course earning the buckeye offer)? Go Bucks!

+1 HS
BuckeyeTrappedInSouth's picture

Most of us have a guilty pleasure (ie. One Direction fan, or in love with Jennifer Lawrence), do you have one you are willing to share?

In Urban We Trust

+5 HS
ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

Tyler, do you have a role model, someone you look up to for guidance in football and life, and where do you seek inspiration?

do you have any gameday rituals or lucky charms?

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

+3 HS
labuck's picture

What is the best part of your game? Who are you targeting to add to the class of 2015?

+3 HS
Urban_Can_Recruit's picture

Did you have any part in the recruitment of Justin Hilliard and Jashon Cornell to Ohio State? And if so, what did you say to them? 

+2 HS
npeterson5's picture

What was it like hearing Coach Johnson say "We're going to offer you because you're great"?

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Do you look forward to hitting Jabril Peppers like a freight train if he is used on offense or Kick return,punt return?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS
MeyerMattaScarletHeroes's picture

TG --- what jersey number do you desire to wear for tOSU?

Thanks

+3 HS
WesPatterson23's picture

What is one (or two) areas of your game the coaches really want you to work on before you sign and arrive on campus?

+1 HS
buckeyes7222's picture

What's one thing people may not know about that you couldn't live without and plan on bringing to campus with you next year?

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

a particle moves on a coordinate line with acceleration d^2s/dt^2=60sqrt(t)-21sqrt(t) subject to the conditions that ds/dt=15 and s=14 when t=1. what is the velocity v=ds/dt in terms of t and the positions of S in terms of T?

DIRECTIONER

+3 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Bass, you never fail to entertain. This is comedic gold.

Fly Patterns's picture

Tyler, what was it like to throw the block O up in Ann Arbor? Do you have any specific memories of The Game?

+5 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Which Ohio State uniform is your favorite?

Groveport_Buckeye's picture

How nervous were you performing knowing a potential scholarship offer was on the line?