Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Jordan Scarlett

Sims_tOSU's picture
June 27, 2014 at 9:36am
20 Comments

I just saw jordan Scarlett finally decomitted from Florida Atlantic and he has an OSU offer. So is there any chance we start recruiting him over Scott or weber if we miss out of Harris or even both if we get Harris ? 

jamesrbrown322's picture

I just want him for his last name. It's too perfect.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+8 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

Ditto! But i dont think we will pull him from the south

+1 HS
BierStube's picture

Quite frankly ... I don't give a damn!

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+6 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

IMO…its Scott and then Harris or Weber…likely Harris, but it'll depend on if the staff would allow weber to commit before knowing what Harris will do. For now, Im saying Scott and Harris as the RBs in the class.

WesPatterson23's picture

I would say it's Scott or Weber, then Harris. Harris will commit late (likely) so they will save one spot for him, and try to get either Scott or Weber. (Of course Harris is the #1 priority)

KB3RG's picture

As said previously, would love to have him for his name. Looks unlikely as he will be heading to FSU.

I will take Harris and Weber/Scott combination. 

-1 HS
BuckeyeFootball3's picture

Well actually in the pecking order it is clearly HARRIS, and then Scott and Weber are next on the board. Scott and Weber are committing somewhere sooner than Harris but there is no doubt DH is #1 on their board. I think Larry Scott commits to the Buckeyes very soon, however. 

MeyerMattaScarletHeroes's picture

I've got a fever...and the only prescription is more Scarlett!

+5 HS
teddyballgame's picture

don't go chasin waterfalls

cinserious's picture

Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.

Gone ham, be back soon...

Buckeye Knight's picture
Because... well just because.

+11 HS
allinosu's picture

Holy crap. I didn't see her breakdown anywhere but got to be a 6*. If she is the center I want be QB. Sneak every play.

+6 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

After watching her in The Avengers, I'd say her attributts, umm attributes, er athletic attributes rate very high.

After careful film study I'd rate her at:

Size: 8

Frame: 9

Athleticism: Who cares

First Step: 9

Closing Speed: 9

Hand Quickness: 10

Point of Attack: 10

+6 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

She had a great workout at camp...

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+3 HS
joshhersh's picture

My god she's hot, anyone know who she roots for on Fall Saturdays? Probably USC

+1 HS
Unky Buck's picture

I was going to do the exact same thing with probably a similar comment. Great minds...and train of thought is lost again.

+2 HS
allinosu's picture

It's so nice to be picking between such great talent. Doubt if we could get hurt with any of them. Great to be a Buckeye.

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Buckeyes like Scarlett, Scarlett likes the Buckeyes - but not sure they'd risk their standing with Harris, Scott and Weber at this point with too much expressed interest.

Sims_tOSU's picture

Would you say that if he for some reason wants to commit before the other two would they accept it? Bc he is transferring to st Thomas aquinas in Florida which seems to be a big target for osu. Also what if Scott shocks us and goes to msu would we give up on weber and go for a more physical guy like Scarlett ? 

Zack Sims

-1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I think this might just some it up!

Edit: Some things aren't meant to be I guess

+1 HS