Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

The O-H-I-Opening 2014 Team Rosters

Gray Box's picture
June 23, 2014 at 10:17pm
30 Comments
The Opening
Watch
#AplphaPro
Apocalypse

FlyRush
Land Sharks
Mach Speed
Vapor Carbon

Gray Box's picture

The Opening 2014: Team ALPHA PRO Highlights:

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

For the life of me, I will never understand how people get excited over stuff like this.

DIRECTIONER

-5 HS
MeyerMattaScarletHeroes's picture

For the life of me, I will never understand why 1D fans troll 11W.

+18 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Well Played Meyer - You get a plus one and a zingbot from me.

+4 HS
GABuckeye's picture

For the life of me, I'll never understand why people click on a post they know they have no interest in just to comment that they have no interest in it.

+2 HS
irishfury's picture

For the life of me I can't understand how someone who isn't intrested in a topic takes the time to open so said topic and then reply about peoples excitement of so said topic.

+1 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Lol Torrance Gibson is classified as "Athlete"

Our Honor Defend!

-1 HS
OSU069's picture

Ya but he's the only QB on that team.

buckupnorth's picture

Interesting, wonder if he plays WR at this camp? I don't exactly know how these things go

GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

They need to come up with some better team names. I'd like to see Dr. James Andrews sponsor a team. Ligamentus repairusus.... I don't know. Flyrush? Machspeed???  A friend of mine played on a softball team named the Vaginal Badgers.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

I'd like to see Dr. James Andrews sponsor a team. 

The thing I love about watching FS1 instead of ESPN is that they always joke about Dr. James Andrews being the only orthopedic surgeon in America. (Skip to 1:35)

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
1MechEng's picture

Isn't Cordell Broadus the son of rapper Snoop Dogg?

+3 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Fo shizzle.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+4 HS
SWAGGERNAUTICAL's picture

I like Tyler Green being on this team and being able to be in Sweat, Mcfadden, and Sunderlands ears

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Team Apocalypse with Harris and Patrick as their running backs:

+1 HS
KBonay's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
Gray Box's picture
buckupnorth's picture

Do they scrimmage or anything? what's the significance of these rosters?

Gray Box's picture

The Opening is four day competition that includes a 7on7 Double-Elimination Championship Tournament.

Gray Box's picture
Gray Box's picture

Hilliard and Jashon will be at the O-H-I-Opening decked out in OSU gear and recruiting the likes of Sweat, Harris, Burrell and others:

NatiBuck's picture

These team names are ridiculous, it's like Phil Night has a wall of "super awesome words" that he throws darts at to come up with these names.

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture