Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Denzel Ward Commitment Interview

0 HS
buck-I.8's picture
June 19, 2014 at 11:04pm
8 Comments

This is a video that came from a bucknuts article following Nordonia CB Denzel Ward's commitment this afternoon. Forgive me if this has been linked in one of the commitment threads, I haven't had time to look through the comments.

This kid really impressed me here, and reminded me a bit of Darron Lee when he committed in the 2013 class. He's a really well-spoken kid, and what really stood out was that he recognized the areas that he needs to improve and polish as he enters his senior season and prepares for his career at Ohio State. You're not always gonna get the blue-chip guys you offer at every position, but I think you'd just as soon have these guys who go out and compete for offers, and know what they have to do to capitalize on the chance. Doesn't hurt that this kid has a ton of athletic ability to begin with. Like Lee, Ward is quickly becoming one of my favorite future buckeyes.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcOXYer7Tc#t=75

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments