Great interview with 2017 OSU commit Danny Clark.
Sorry if someone already posted this. I looked around the site and didn't see it. Here are some notes if you don't want to watch the whole thing.
- Danny Clark says he should end up being 6'5 or 6'6 according to his doctor.
- One thing he needs to work on is playing under center and his 5 and 7 step drops.
- He's been playing QB since he was six.
- His younger Brother is 13 years old and 6'0 tall. (What the heck are they feeding these kids!?!?)
- He is loving his role as leader for the 2017 class and is already actively recruiting other players.
- "Do you feel yourself at all wavering on your commitment?"
"I bleed scarlet and gray. I'm not going nowhere...It's a dream. It's a blessing. I'm not going nowhere. I'm OSU til I die"