Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Gibson please!

WhySoSerious's picture
May 30, 2014 at 11:30pm
10 Comments

First of, sorry to be that guy. 

I had to watch his highlight tape again, just to refresh my memory on why he needs to be a Buckeye. Dude is a beast point blank period. I know there's the C. Samuels of the world, who handle recruiting entirely different. But damn dudes potential is ridiculous, I posted previously I would love to see him play wr, but I would love to see him at qb as well.. 

Positive post no diva talked allowed lol. Wish it work that way. 

Groveport Heisman's picture

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+10 HS
HighBallAce's picture

I wonder if we could fit that doe in a uniform?

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

She's got Curtis Samuel speed

+3 HS
HighBallAce's picture

She could be the distraction that Dontre was always meant to be....lol

+2 HS
osu407's picture

We will absolutely be fine if we don't get him. But that being said, if we did get him and gave him two to three years of developing in the system before being the starter... Damn, that's a lot of potential. 

FROMTHE18's picture

so Gibson is this years 'prospect with 5000 forum posts' about them.

+4 HS
AndyVance's picture

I was just thinking to myself, "You know, it's been at least 10 hours since we've had a fresh Gibson thread..."

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Don't forget about Clark, and Hilliard.

I'm a little surprised that Baker doesn't have more threads. I guess it's because he doesn't have a list every 5 days.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
HaVy NuTs's picture

I watched his tape a few days ago.......I don't see what everyone is raving about to be honest.....he lacks arm strength and really isn't very accurate.....but one thing I wont take from him is damn he can run. My opinion he's an avg 4 star....I'd like to have him still but Braxton's film  was better and he was barely a top 50 recruit. I feel Gibson is at about the  same level. I'll take a pass from all the attention and glamour this kid brings with him.

PittBuckeye's picture

It's that Anzalone kid that I'm still pulling for, I've heard from sources that he's attempting to switch his commitment, and his father isn't having any of the NCAA telling him it doesn't work that way.

+1 HS