Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2015 DE Dre'Mont Jones Visit

John Brandon's picture
March 22, 2014 at 5:26pm
8 Comments

Top in-state defensive end Dre'Mont Jones visited Ohio State this weekend, and it was nothing short of special:

Jones' visit was his first to any college, and he was impressed. On  meeting Archie, he told 11W "I was extremely nervous shaking his hand, i felt overjoyed seeing a legend like him in person."

Jones also got an opportunity to spend some time with current defensive linemen and went on the field of The 'Shoe. Did the Buckeyes set the bar high or what?

"Yes they did, but I'm not ready to commit, I want to explore my options still." Jones said he is planning to commit in the early summer, with a visit to Michigan State coming up soon

KBonay's picture

Thanks for update John. Kid is a beast. 

Seattle Linga's picture

If he commits to us he'll be able to rub elbows with Archie all the time - get here Mr. Jones we need and want you

+2 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

C'mon Kyle Berger -- talk to your former teammate.  Love to see more Ignatius guys here. 

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+2 HS
osubuck57's picture

It will be interesting to see how much his offer list picks up with Osu and Michigan St. going hard after him.

SCOTTC.

SpoonerBuck33's picture

Thinking DeBerry might be the Viper/WDE in this class with Jones the SDE