Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

George Brown?

crusher's picture
March 18, 2014 at 8:35pm
7 Comments

I noticed that almost every major program in the country has either offered or have shown major interest in this kid. I'm curious why there hasn't been any interest shown by OSU. Is it that he isn't interested in OSU or is it the other way around? Any insight on this situation would be greatly appreciated.

bucknut8's picture

Ive wondered the same thing for quite sometime now...... I dont understand whats going on because the kid seems like a beast

AND all the staff members on here have said before "a players ranking dosnt mean to much, you can tell how good a player is by his offer sheet" WELL, he has an off sheet that is pretty impressive with offers from Auburn, Kentucky, Arizona State, Arkansas, Baylor, Clemson, Georgia, Louisville, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Missouri, Oklahoma, Okl State, Penn State, TCU, Texas, UCLA, Virginia Tech & West Virginia. Damn! 

#Buckeyes

HilltopHustle's picture

His recruitment has been pretty quiet. He's not a real loud and vocal kid. If there's spots to fill late, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an offer to the good guys, but I'm pulling for him regardless.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

May be a situation where Urban and company, don't feel like he "fits" they're program, ala Hand from last year. We barely recruited that kid and he was supposed to be the best of the best on the d-line last year.

SCOTTC.

+1 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Tough fit, when George camped last year he camped at DE which is not going to be his college position and he's been hesitant in committing to the idea of camping again this summer at offensive tackle, which is where he's likely to play. Ohio State will not offer him unless he does that, so that's kind of where things are at.

PittBuckeye's picture

His tape isn't good enough to warrant an offer outside of that happening?

+2 HS
otrain2416's picture

Honestly a kid that's healthy that isn't willing to camp and ball out I don't want. I want the Darron Lees who camp multiple times to earn they're offer and the Vonn Bells who don't have to camp cuz they already have an offer but come ball out anyway. 

+1 HS
ODEEZ330's picture

Huge mistake if they miss him imo. Best lineman in state on either side of ball.

O'Deez330
stark county football

+1 HS