Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Dexter Williams

Buckeye Elite's picture
February 16, 2014 at 10:39pm
14 Comments

2015 RB Dexter Williams has blown up after posting the nation's highest SPARQ score to date this year. He is said to leaning towards the good guys per 247. Anyone know his measurables and 40 time?

bigbadbuck's picture

5' 11"  or 6 ft 185-190.and his speed reminds a bit of Parris Campbell but I can't find an official 40 time

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

+2 HS
Buckeye Elite's picture

Thank you. Sorry for the repeat topic I posted from my phone

"Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose!"
                                  - Friday Night Lights

+1 HS
DiasporaBuck's picture

It's probably best for high school kids not to publish their 40 times until the drinking age gets lowered

OSU Class of 1999

+6 HS
kareemabduljacobb's picture

"His showing at Saturday's SPARQ combine appears to have been what sparked the college interest. He was the top performer overall with a SPARQ score of 117.03, and he posted a 40-yard dash time of 4.54 seconds, a 5-10-5-yard shuttle time of 4.08 seconds, and had a vertical leap of 40 inches and a power ball toss of 35 feet despite cold, rainy conditions"

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/blogs/recruiting/os-ohio-state-off...

+2 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Bet he's got great dexterity, (which means great hands).

216ToThe614's picture

Pick up your feet, turn your corners square! And DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!
WB

+5 HS
SweetBabyJames's picture

urban offered the QB of their team too

m5987usus's picture

I saw that on 247 also that he was leaning us, he is kind of under the radar type of recruit but can blow up with a great sparq showing kind of like a terry mclaurin

O-H!

ODEEZ330's picture

This classes eze or t mac

O'Deez330
stark county football

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

He's got some nice highlights.

Dexter Williams : Olympia High (Orlando , FL) Class of 2015 - Junior Year Highlights:

+2 HS
m5987usus's picture

How much improvement does a recruit make in their speed from high school to college like how much will the 4.55 improve from now and then to osu?

O-H!

Ahh Saturday's picture

Depends on who's holding the clock.

+2 HS
m5987usus's picture

I mean more in strength and conditioning

O-H!