Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Central Ohio Regional Recruiting

Jeremy Birmingham's picture
February 10, 2014 at 8:14pm
6 Comments

Is there a player in central Ohio (basically Columbus) that you feel is worthy of college recruiting attention? Post about them here, let us get to know them, post highlights, stats and more. The 11W ​recruiting team needs all the help we can get!

mh277907's picture

I like this idea, Birm.

buckeyebobcat

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

2015 OLB Anthony McKee Walnut Ridge HS 6'2-200lbs.  We have not offered yet but this kid has some serious skills.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

BigKat45's picture

I guess highlights are highlights for a reason, but I'm astounded by the opposition's reluctance to block this guy.

"Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” - Urban

Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

It looked to me a couple of those times the kid just shot the gap like a hollow tipped bullet. Seemed to have some force on impact too. This kid is rated as a 4* on a couple of sites and I think his top 3 are Tennesse,Arkansas,and Pitt. I do not know any background on his story maybe Birm could fill us in on the situation but I seen glimpses of a younger Shazier in there.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

If Buckeyes were to offer McKee, he's all Buckeye.

Seattle Linga's picture

Do you think that they are cautiously watching his development - having a clear path to the QB was interesting to watch. You can tell he has skills when he intercepted those balls and ran back.