Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

This kid is sick!

BlockO's picture
February 9, 2014 at 5:39am
20 Comments
buckeye4life050233's picture

Dude looks like he models his game from Kevin Durant.....cmon thad put in some work on this kid and bring him to cbus 

+3 HS
Ludwig Yards's picture

Maybe it's because he's still so young but none of the "big boys" have offered this kid yet, other than Arizona. Ohio State is listed as an interest though. One to keep an eye on for sure.

+1 HS
armybucknut's picture

WOW!!!!!  Offer him!

"Illegitimi non carborundum"

+1 HS
nrbuckguy's picture

Reminds me of Kevin Garnett, could be a really special player

In Urban We Trust

+2 HS
BlockO's picture

I was thinking Garnett as well! However, I think because of his bigger size that he will be better than Garnett.  He is extremely tall, lanky, all-world athletically gifted. He will be an NBA All-Star one day mark it down.

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

PittBuckeye's picture

To say a high school sophomore will be better than KG is a bit out there, but that is unreal tape, I think he could probably start for the Cavs...

+2 HS
BlockO's picture

Normally I would agree with you but that talent and size is something that I haven't seen in a long time for a guy his age. I think if he continues to work hard he could possibly get to that level. Upvote to you sir!

GABuckeye's picture

He can shoot better than lenzelle and has more post moves than amir already.  Get him a uniform!

BlockO's picture

Sad but very true....

Deadly Nuts's picture

Amir would tear this kid up. It shouldn't be too hard for him. lol

Fuck m*ch*gan! That is all.

zacisone's picture

Durant clone! Just sayin...

Zacisone

+2 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Holy shit cleetus! This kid could realistically bring a team a Natty his one year there. Imagine with rule changes and having this kid for 3-4 years here at tOSU.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

A lot of teams he was more likely to grow up being a fan of than OSU. Being from Virginia and all, I'm guessing that would be one heck of an uphill battle. But that would be nice to see him in scarlet and gray in a couple years.

+2 HS
IGotAWoody's picture

The comparisons to Durant and Garnett are right on the money, because he's so long and lanky, but moves like an athletic wing! Wow, he's another one to watch for. If he doesn't consider the Bucks, I hope he stays in his home state and plays for VA or VA tech, instead of at Duke, KY, NC or Kansas.

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

+1 HS
Brandon26841's picture

Obviously this kid's going to be a BIG-TIME player, and probably a lock for the #1 player in his class... but does he not look 7+ feet to anyone else? Unless all of the kids he's playing against are freaking huge, he's probably more around 6' 10 ". Either way, ridiculous handles and athletic ability for someone that size. Looks like another Durant / Garnett in the making.

+1 HS
hansman's picture

I can't understand why he only has one big time offer so far. You can tell from the tape and his long arms that he is nearly impossible to defend. The teams may as well have just thrown their hands up in the air. We need to jump on this kid quick.

+1 HS
Borrowed Time's picture

did I just see him hit a step back 3? holy mackerel 

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Wow. He's a Durant clone. We need to start recruiting him hard right now.

kareemabduljacobb's picture

I made a forum on the old site about another 2016 prospect, Seventh Woods.. you probably saw his nasty dunk a few weeks back on ESPN... but, yes let's grab this dude, Seventh, steal Josh Jackson out of MI and our class would be straight nasty.

Only 6'1... dude has some serious hops.

kareemabduljacobb's picture

Oh and throw VJ King in there as well.