Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

If you were the opposing Coaching Staff............

0 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture
September 20, 2016 at 2:17pm
43 Comments

3 games into the season with all this new talent and OSU is doing an amazing job right now. So being a bye week and unable to keep OSU football out of my head, it occurred to me while watching OSU vs OKLA for the 3rd (maybe my 4th?), what if you were the opposing coach and getting ready to play the Buckeyes and all you have to study is the first three games? All this talent on display seems overwhelming when you think that all these young players are going to get better with more experience.

How would you game plan against the Buckeyes on offense or defense. I would probably quit if I had to game plan against this years squad. But seriously, what kind of offense would you run? I seen comments against Webb calling him the weakest link in the secondary which sounds negative but to anybody paying attention, I assure it isn't. 

The odd thing is that I was thinking this way last year before the season started & got more nervous as the season went on until OSU finally lost one. It seems the Buckeyes have started this year the way last year should have started.

So lets hear it. I know one thing, I would think twice before throwing the ball against this secondary.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments