College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Trolling Penn State....trolling in general

+3 HS
LeftCoastBuck's picture
September 19, 2016 at 3:40pm
30 Comments

Got back from a short business trip last Tues and got picked up by my favorite driver; Lex. After a few minutes talking about the previous Saturday's games. He tells me that my admin is sending him to pick up one of our board members, a Penn State grad on Wed evening. Seeing the perfect trolling opportunity, I said "Lex, you gotta help me with something"

So Ed arrives early on Thursday, complaining bitterly about this obnoxious driver..."you guys need a new car service...he called Penn State fans Joe-bots, said that Franklin turned Hackenberg from a Filet Mignon to McDonalds Hamburger!...the guy had the nerve to say that State College was just a trailer park away from being the Meth capital of Pennsylvania!"

So I pulled down my glasses, and looking very seriously at him, inquiring "did he leave out the part about Jay Paterno not being good enough to coach high school? If he did....thats gonna cost him an extra $20 in his tip" 

When was your latest or greatest trolling?

[mod edit - moved to college sports forum]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments