College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Worst LSU team I've seen in a long time.

+25 HS
BamaMike's picture
September 3, 2016 at 5:15pm
165 Comments

I didn't buy into the hype that was being built up around LSU during the off season, but this is pitiful.  They've got what, 62yds of offense in the first half?  Harris is 3 of 7 for 38 yards with a pick and Fournette is barely averaging 3 ypc.  Wisco looks average, but LSU... Good Lord..

I wasn't able to watch the Bucks today (no Big10 Network where I was at this morning), but tried to keep tabs on it as best I could via btn2go.  I know it was BG, but looks like tOSU hasn't lost a step, even after losing a boat load of talent to the draft.  

Hopefully we can both win out again and have a Sugar Bowl rematch!  I was a little worried about our schedule with all the preseason hype around Tennessee and LSU.  Talk about being worried over nothing, at least as things look now.  

Haven't been on the boards since last season, hope everyone is doing well.  Looking forward to another season on these boards.

BamaMike

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 165 Comments