So many come to mind. Probably my favorite is the 1992 National Championship game where everyone said that Alabama didn't even belong on the same field as Miami, much less in the Championship game. 34 - 13. Best play in the game was one that didn't even count when Teague ran down that receiver and took the ball away from him from behind. Penalty nixed the play, but it was incredible! Holding the vaunted Miami offense to 6 rushing yards, not counting the 42 they got on the final drive of the game, was also pretty sweet :)
- College Football Player: Tough one, I'd have to say TJ Yeldon or AJ McCarron at the moment.
- College Basketball Player: Aaron Craft, Alabama basketball is less than desirable, and I LOVE watching craft scrap the entire game.
- NFL Team: Hmmm, I guess the Redskins, I don't follow it enough to really care.
- NHL Team: Penguins. Although I don't know the first thing about hockey (I grew up in Alabama, what do you want from me?), I live in Pittsburgh. I'm afraid I'd get murdered if I claimed to like anyone else.
- NBA Team: I'm still trying to figure out why the NBA exists.
- MLB Team: SF Giants
- Soccer Team: What is this devil sport?