Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Predictions for 2016 Football Team

+8 HS
DonJuan's picture
July 24, 2016 at 7:55pm
66 Comments

These are not necessarily what I want to happen, just what I believe will happen...

• A close win in Norman, but a close loss at against a Big10 team. Maybe Wisconsin or Nebraska
  • An aggressive and high effort defense, but will struggle in the secondary and give up more big plays through the air than the previous years
  • Tyquan Lewis will have a more productive year than Sam Hubbard. Tracey Sprinkle will redeem himself from his past and become a valuable run stopper
  • J.T. Barrett will be in NYC for the heisman trophy ceremony
  • Noah Brown will lead in receptions followed by Corey Smith and Marcus Baugh. Baugh will lead the team in touchdown catches. Torrance Gibson will earn his way into the rotation and will be a a heavy part of the offense by the end of the year (he will also have a passing TD)
  • Mike Weber will gain over 1000 yards and over 15 touchdowns, but also will have over 4 fumbles
  • The offensive line will start out slow, but will be a dominate force by seasons end
  • Joe Burrow's time in mop up duty will have buckeye fans very excited for his future.
  • Keandre Jones will lead the team in "Dammmmmnnnnnnnnn" hits on kickoff coverage 

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 66 Comments