Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Very Bold Curtis Samuel Prediction

0 HS
Becool12's picture
January 1, 2016 at 11:43pm
63 Comments

Now that the 2015 football season is officially over, I feel very comfortable making this post. Firstly, I would like to admit that this isn't a super homer post from a fan who thinks every player on OSU is the best ever. I like to think of myself as fairly reasonable (as seen by my prediction of a Notre Dame victory today). With that said, I think next year, barring any unforeseen circumstances, Curtis Samuel will prove he is the best athlete in college football. Yes, you can throw out Christian McCaffrey (who is probably the second best player) and Christian Kirk, but I'm going to stick to my guns. The reason why I think Samuel will explode on the scene is because he provides a solid combination of everything you want in a skill player. He has the pure straight line speed that McCaffrey, quite frankly, doesn't have. Kirk is a phenomenal receiver but he is severely limited by that quarterback debacle at TAMU right now. He also has the ability to run between the tackles unlike Kirk. Another huge advantage for Samuel is the lack of tape on him over the past two years. As long as Beck and Warriner don't purposefully avoid giving him the ball like they did with Zeke, I think Samuel have a Reggie Bush type year for us next year. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments