Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Could Ohio State honor Jerry Kill during Minnesota game?

0 HS
1stYrBuckIClub's picture
October 28, 2015 at 11:41pm
38 Comments

I won't pretend to know the feelings of every Buckeye fan, but I have gotten the sense during Jerry Kill's tenure that we have grown to appreciate and admire the ethic with which he has coached a fairly mediocre program historically to be well respected within the conference. After seeing the emotional press conference today I really understood his love for football and what a great asset as a coach that he was to the Big Ten. Considering all of this, is there any chance that Ohio State could do something to honor him and his struggle at our upcoming home matchup against Minnesota? He has a charitable foundation for children suffering from epilepsy in order to provide care that could prevent outcomes like his own... Maybe a portion of concessions or even ticket sales? I'm going to attempt to contact Gene Smith (since I have been a generous booster and met him on several occasions), but sometimes social media can be a great influence: any suggestions?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments