Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

42 hours

0 HS
NashBuckeye's picture
September 6, 2015 at 2:12am
9 Comments

In 42 hours, the Buckeyes will FINALLY take the field again. There are so many things to look forward to but here are my top 4:

1. The QB decision. Two things here. Who will start and will Urban rotate QBs? Everyone is sure it will be JT but I for one will not be shocked or upset if #12 runs out for the first snap.  Also, I hated the Germaine/Jackson (and the lesser known Hoying/Powers) QB rotations, but if Urban decides to rotate QBs this year, who am I to judge?

2. Braxton.  WR is a difficult position to learn and we already have a great RB so where and how does he fit in? I can see a Tim Brown/Rocket Ismail-type season or I could see him struggle to fit in at the H-back position. 

3. Young pups on D. We have a lot experience coming back on D, but we need new people to step up at D-line and corner this year. Can Hubbard be the next Bosa (at least until the next Bosa arrives), can Apple and/or Conley continue the great tradition at Corner, and who comes out of nowhere to surprise us?

4. Virginia Tech. I can see a scenario where we struggle against them and I can see possibly destroying them. Such an interesting storyline with the defending Champs  playing the one team that beat them. Which way will it go?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments