Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Big Ten Week One

0 HS
TheVictoryBell45's picture
August 21, 2015 at 7:03pm
41 Comments

The Big Ten has a huge slate of games in week one this season. Will the positive momentum from last postseason keep building or will the conference have a rough week one? My picks: 

Thursday:

TCU at Minnesota- Minnesota hangs around for a while but in the end they don't have the offense to win this type of game. TCU wins.

*ichigan at Utah- I think ttun has the talent to win this game and Harbaugh will have them ready but in the end winning against a good Utah team on the road is just too tough a task. Utah wins. 

Saturday:

Stanford at Northwestern- Some people see Stanford as a sleeper for the playoff. They are too physical for Northwestern. Stanford wins.  

Alabama vs Wisconsin (In Houston)- Wisconsin plays the SEC tough and last time we saw them they were beating Auburn but I just can't see them winning this game with their lack of explosion in the passing game. Alabama wins

The Buckeyes get some revenge on The Hokies in primetime and carry the conference, as usual. 

I'll be rooting hard for the Big Ten in all of these games but I just don't see many wins from this slate of games. These are tough matchups. Anybody see the Big Ten winning any of these week 1 games?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments