Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Seniors and the Draft

0 HS
FROMTHE18's picture
January 15, 2015 at 10:11am
29 Comments

It appears, right now anyways, that we wont be losing any underclassmen to the NFL, except Noah Spence (depending on how you view that situation). So, I was curious what everyone's projections were for the primary seniors that will be in the draft. I think the top prospect is Michael Bennett, and could check in anywhere in the late 1st-round/early 2nd-round. Doran Grant could also be around that same area. Devin Smith could be a mid-round type of WR, great speed, great ball skills. I think Spencer gets drafted, and Im hopeful its relatively high. One curiosity of mine is does Curtis Grant get selected. He improved a lot this year and although he still didn't hit the outrageous expectations, he was a very solid player and an integral part of the national title run. I hope he gets picked up, but Im not sure when. Finally, Spence could potentially be a 2nd/3rd rounder given his abilities, but as hasn't played in over a year, its difficult to tell how much that will impact him in terms of his draft stock. Thoughts? 

(Sorry if this has already been discussed)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments