Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

It's been an honor.

0 HS
BamaMike's picture
January 13, 2015 at 12:18am
23 Comments

I've never seen a team overcome so much adversity as these guys did.  Losing their leader before the season starts, losing an early game to an inferior opponent, all the doubters....

I knew this was a better team than the one that lost to Va Tech, but I never expected this out of them.  They proved me wrong, again and again, then I started to believe.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect this journey to end at the Sugar Bowl, but they whipped our tails like they did Oregon.  I tried to tell my Bama fans that they're a better team than people think, but no one would listen.  I bet they listen now!

Anyway, thanks for accepting me here with open arms and making an outsider feel welcome.  So much so, that this is the only forum I post on.  Congratulations on the National Championship.  It was well deserved.  It was worked and fought for.  For what it's worth from a Bama fan, I'm proud of those kids.  

LET'S GO BUCKS!

(and, Roll Tide!)

BamaMike

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments