Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Represent us well at the natty!

0 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
January 7, 2015 at 10:34pm
7 Comments

For those of you going to represent Buckeye Nation in Dallas, represent us well!  I, for one, wish I were going to be there to join you.  And, as I was sitting here trying to figure out how cool my wife is, I decided against it. She loves college football, but she went to KState, so she's a Wildcat (one that's had a bunch of Buckeye gear infused into her wardrobe).  But, it also made me think about how fortunate I was in the past year to get to see a lot of good sports in person.

2014 saw me attend: The Orange Bowl, Buckeyes hoops at Nebraska, the B1G Tournament in Indy, several Kansas City Royals games, Game 3 of the ALCS, Games 1, 6, and 7 of the World Series (I sold the Game 2 tickets to my boss and a coworker for face value), went with my wife and kids to see KState play SF Austin, Auburn, Texas, and Oklahoma State, and went to the B1G Championship Game last month.

I was really proud, and a tad bit jealous, watching all of you in NOLA, and I can't wait to see how you cheer on those young men who make us proud in North Texas.  

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments