Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

JT Barrett 911 calls

0 HS
OneToughNut25's picture
December 11, 2014 at 9:38am
3 Comments

***Apologies if this is a dupe post.  I don't see it though...***

Listen...if what JT Barrett's ex-girlfriend said he did is true, then absolutely he should be punished.  Domestic violence can start out as an argument and quickly turn deadly, but this is just a double shit burger of nonsense.  HERE are the 911 calls from both JT and his girlfriend (baby mama or Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction).

I 100% do not condone domestic violence, but at what point does the woman become responsible for fanning the flames of the situation and escalating tension?  Why is it always the man who is the bad guy in these situations?  By all accounts he has asked her to leave.  His call was placed before hers and he states to the 911 operator that he would like her to leave.  Yet.....she doesn't leave and still feels compelled to make her own 911 call, presumably, from the same environment where she was asked to leave.  I mean if the situation was that volatile...LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't stick around?!?!?!?!  If he really did choke you, slam you or whatever...obviously the best place to be at that moment would be in his apartment.

Strictly judging by her voice, attitude, demeanor during the call...she certainly seems like a person who would go out of her way to inflame a situation and then cry wolf.  Clearly, her "injuries" weren't sufficient to require medical attention, as she was asked twice if she needed it and refused.  Go home girl...you are drunk...

Little bit of advice for JT...bitches be KRAY KRAY.  If this girl is your baby mama...do the right thing, take care of the child because it's not their fault.  Keep your nose clean and in the future...wrap the meat up son!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments